18th June 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I eligible to join Cognizant Technology Solutions if being failed in pre-employment Medical check-up? Whether major software companies rejects colour blindness candidates?

can somone tell me if i am a acute color blind and failed in the colorblind preemployment medical checkup by cognizant doctor,then can i join cognizant??is other major software companies also reject people on the basis of color blindness only????????

13th July 2014, 02:34 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I eligible to join Cognizant Technology Solutions if being failed in pre-employment Medical check-up? Whether major software companies rejects colour blindness candidates?

Yes, you will be eligible to join Cognizant. The pre-medical checkup taken in companies is just for formal reasons and a help for you to take care of yourself in future as well. So, probably now they will advice you to take up some proper treatments for your problem and nothing else. Even it's the same with other MNC companies as well.

Do not worry on this. Just wait for the reply to get back from Cognizant on the Pre-Medical results and after then make sure that you will take up the proper medical checkup continuously since there is no exact cure for it unless you treat it properly and continuously.

There are possibilities that Cognizant will ask you to take up certain treatment which are mentioned from them and if so make sure that you will take it up instead rejecting them as they will considered with some discount from the company as well for the treatment.
16th August 2014, 02:46 AM
exam4ple

Cool Re: Can I eligible to join Cognizant Technology Solutions if being failed in pre-employment Medical check-up? Whether major software companies rejects colour blindness candidates?

Hi
presently i am working in cts...they dont test color blindness test..
also most of the other it compaies dont check it
29th January 2016, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I eligible to join Cognizant Technology Solutions if being failed in pre-employment Medical check-up? Whether major software companies rejects colour blindness candidates?

Due to wrongly uploaded my previous employment salary certificate at the time of back ground verification it was found as not true. Hence with in within22 days I have designed my job in cognizant. Such this case what is procedure to rejoin in cognizant again
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?