7th October 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How to become Software Engineer being B.Sc(Computer Science) final year student?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my final year of B.Sc(Computer Science). I want to become a Software Engineer but I don't know where to start. Please help me regarding this.

19th January 2016, 12:52 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Software Engineer being B.Sc(Computer Science) final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my final year of B.Sc(Computer Science). I want to become a Software Engineer but I don't know where to start. Please help me regarding this.
The aspirant becomes software engineer after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science. The B.E or B.Tech or MCA candidates have more chance to get a job than a B.Sc Computer Science graduates. So for more job opportunities you have to study a MCA. There are many companies offer study and work together. So you can work and study at the same time, so that after your post graduation you can have some work experience also. The companies like Wipro (WASE) have that programme. The aspirant can check the details in the website link given http://careers.wipro.com/campus-science-wase-2015.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?