25th November 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get a job in Airlines or Aiport?

I have finished my IATA course in 2016 December and doing my B.Sc computer science after three years. Can I get a job in airlines or airport?

25th November 2017, 09:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get a job in Airlines or Aiport?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Airlines:

The basic eligibility criteria required to get job in Airline or Airport basically depends upon the post that you apply for.

In general, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

If you are willing to apply for the post of Air Hostess, then the minimum educational qualification required is 12th Class. Or else candidates who are from Graduation background are also eligible to apply.

Hence, based on the criteria that is mentioned above I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for job in Airlines. Some of the top airlines are, Jet Airways, Air India, IndiGo, Vistara, SpiceJet, GoAir, AirAisa..etc.,
26th November 2017, 01:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get a job in Airlines or Aiport?

Eligibility criteria required for jobs in Airline sector are:-
10+2 with minimum 60% aggregate
18 years to 26 years of age
Very good in spoken English as well as in Hindi

You can also pursue any type of certificate course related to this field. Few of them are:-
Aviation Management and Hospitality
Air Hostess Training
Airlines Hospitality
Cabin crew/ Flight attendant
Aviation Customer Service
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?