4th January 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Syntel for a candidate who has a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?

Sir,
I have 1 year gap between my 12th and Graduation. But I was doing my B.Sc at that time, I have completed my B.Sc 1st year. After that I took admission in B.Tech. Please tell me whether I am eligible for job in Syntel or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?
  2. Whether Syntel allows gap after 12th or not?
  3. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  4. Maximum number of years of gap allowed by Syntel in Campus Recruitment?
  5. Am I eligible for Syntel Campus Placement having 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and another year gap between 12th and BE?
  6. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  7. Am i eligible for Syntel after having 2 years gap between 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to register for Syntel being a candidate having secured 69% in 10th, 48.66% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech?
  9. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  10. How can I prepare to get selected in Syntel interview? Preparation tips for Aptitude test?
  11. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  12. Eligibility to get job in CAPGEMINI for a candidate who has gap in his academics?
  13. Can I appear for Syntel or Wipro recruitment having secured 67% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech and having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  14. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  15. List of companies offering jobs for 2nd division in 12th and 2 year gap after MBA?
  16. What is the best answer that I can give being a candidate having 2 year academic gap after completion of 12th Class?
  17. Am I eligible for Syntel or Tech Mahindra having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 59.8% in B.Tech?
11th January 2016, 11:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Syntel for a candidate who has a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have 1 year gap between my 12th and Graduation. But I was doing my B.Sc at that time, I have completed my B.Sc 1st year. After that I took admission in B.Tech. Please tell me whether I am eligible for job in Syntel or not?
Yes, you are eligible for Syntel recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Syntel is,

Syntel= 50%

You shouldn't have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Syntel recruitment.
11th January 2016, 04:54 PM
january2016

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Syntel for a candidate who has a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?

If there was a year gap between your 12th as well as Graduation and meanwhile you were doing B.Sc then logically as well as practically ther is no any year gap in your academic education. But, yes if you have left your B.Sc in middle and took admission in Graduation then it will be called year gap.

But, then also you have nothing to worry, MNC's consider 1 yaer of the educational breakdown. So, still you are safe.
30th October 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me M I eligible for syntel recruitment drive 2018. I have 73% in 10th then I have done 12th I cleared 11th but due to some health issues I couldn't clear my 12th.And then I took admission in diploma and cleared with 71%.And now 2018 BE pass out with 66%. So m not getting whether I can be eligible or not?Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?