1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for a job in Megasoft after M.Sc IT? List of other IT companies in Tamil Nadu with selection procedure?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc IT and want to apply for job in Megasoft. How to apply for it? List of other IT companies in Tamil Nadu with selection procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. When will the selection procedure for constable be held in Tamil Nadu?
  2. List top companies offering job to B.E. Civil students in India? Procedure of selection?
  3. List of top Companies in Tamil Nadu? Required Qualification and Procedure to get Job in these companies?
  4. Next selection date and procedure of Tamil Nadu Women Police?
  5. What should I do to get scholarship? What procedure to follow and obtain the sponsorship? Selection procedure of Maersk?
  6. List of best private and foreign companies for job after B.Tech in Petroleum & Petrochemical Engineering? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?
  7. Tamil Nadu Police SI selection dates?
  8. What will be the pattern for JEE next year? What is the selection procedure in Tamilnadu
  9. An undergraduate (Tamil Nadu Open University) who failed in 10+2, Eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector Selection? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Automobile companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  11. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  12. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  13. When is the SI selection in coimbatore?
  14. Companies offering internship to final Year MCA students in Chennai? What is the procedure to apply in these companies?
  15. Core companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(ECE) final year student in Tamil Nadu?
  16. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  17. Which is the top IT Company for the candidates for B.Tech in CSE stream?
  18. Selection of subject and procedure for selection for KPSC?
9th April 2017, 10:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for a job in Megasoft after M.Sc IT? List of other IT companies in Tamil Nadu with selection procedure?

Selection Procedure required to get job in Megasoft after completion of M.Sc in IT:

The selection process of Megasoft consists of the below mentioned rounds. Basically there are 3 rounds in the recruitment process and you are required to qualify them one by one in order to get selected finally.

>> Technical Round

>> Technical Round 2

>> Lead Round

>> HR Interview

Other IT companies that recruit M.Sc in IT background candidates include the following companies. Such companies include, TCS, CTS, Infosys, Wipro, Google, Tech Mahindra, Dell, Accenture etc., Basically the selection process remains the same for almost all IT Companies and they consists of Online Aptitude Test, Technical Interview which is followed by HR Round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?