7th January 2016, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Is Graduation degree from Annamalai University valid for jobs in private banks?

I have done graduation degree from Annamalai university and now looking forward to get a job. I am interested in banking sector and want to get a job in a reputed private sector bank. So i want to confirm if my degree is valid for that or not?

Related Questions:
7th January 2016, 09:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Graduation degree from Annamalai University valid for jobs in private banks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done graduation degree from Annamalai university and now looking forward to get a job. I am interested in banking sector and want to get a job in a reputed private sector bank. So i want to confirm if my degree is valid for that or not?
If you have completed graduation degree through distance mode then you are not eligible for private companies jobs.

Annamalai University is an UGC approved University so you are eligible for government and private bank jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for Banking sector jobs. Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years.
7th January 2016, 09:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Graduation degree from Annamalai University valid for jobs in private banks?

Of course, your degree is eligible to get job in Private Sector banks. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Private Sector Banks recruitment is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Since annamalai is a recognized university, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in Private Sector based Bank recruitments. The minimum percentage required in Graduation must be minimum 60% marks and there will be percentage relaxation for reserved candidates. So I can confirm that you are certainly eligible to appear in Private Banks Recruitments.
7th January 2016, 09:37 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, graduation degree from Annamalai University is valid for jobs in private banks.
Annamalai university is well recognised university. It is affiliated from UGC. So, degree from Annamalai University is recognised and accepted all over India. Degree from Annamalai University has same value as that of degree from any other recognised university.
8th January 2016, 04:31 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Doing graduation degree from Annamalai university and getting degree from this university is valid and you can present it to any organization to get job.

**Now, you must fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria to get into any company
interview:
1. You must have minimum of 60% throughout your educational carrier.
2. You must not have any backlog. Neither semester back nor Year back.

** If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria, then you must prepare for the entrance
test for banking. And remember to keep yourself strong in:

1. General Knowledge.
2. Reasoning.
3. Aptitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?