7th February 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How to go to Dubai after working as Sr Accountant

dear sir,

currently i am working at sr.accountant i would like to go dubai kindly provide me the details how can i go there.

2nd January 2019, 06:19 PM
ATT.

Default Re: How to go to Dubai after working as Sr Accountant

Hello. Thanks for the question.

From the information that you have provided, it seems that you wish to keep continuing working as an accountant in Dubai as well. Before finalizing, there are few key points which you may want to keep in mind.

Firstly, please shortlist the company in which you wish to work. After doing so, apply to the company to see if there are any available vacancies. Also, at the same time kindly check the rules and regulations related to visa.
Although, there are many people from Indian who have got jobs in Dubai and living a comfortable life there, but one must continuously upgrade his/her skills to remain relevant in the job market.

Also, you may also decide to obtain additional degree/certification so that the chances of you getting a job are higher.

Hope this helps. All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?