6th March 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for job in tata steel jaipur, orissa after completion of ITI course?

My self Prasanta kumar patra. My qualification ITI (Electrician). I have 5 years experience in electrical work. Can you please provide me the information on the same? It would be good if you can give me the answer soon as possible. Thanks!

10th March 2017, 06:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for job in tata steel jaipur, orissa after completion of ITI course?

Procedure to apply for job in Tata Steel Jaipur, Orissa:

Tata Steel issues official notification for filling up several vacancies every year for various posts. The basic educational qualification basically varies from post to post. For some of the posts, the minimum qualification required is 10th Pass, for some it is ITI, for some it is Diploma qualification and for some it is Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

I am providing you a link where you may find recruitment details. So that you can apply against the recruitment's from the below link.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?