26th April 2017, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

How to approach Ashok Leyland for job after Diploma in Electrical? Is there any branch of it in Madhya Pradesh?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Electrical engineering and wanted to get job in Ashok Leyland. How to approach this company for job? Is there any branch of it in Madhya Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of posts are available in Ashok Leyland for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student?
  2. Job opportunities in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) graduate?
  3. Which college will I get in Indore after scoring 50 marks in MP PET exam?
  4. How can I get job in Ashok Leyland after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. How to get job in Ashok Leyland having completed Mechanical engineering?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  7. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. How to get a job in Ashok Leyland, TVS and Nissan after Automobile engineering?
  9. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  10. Internship details at Ashok Leyland?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  12. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. How can I join Ashok Leyland after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get Industrial Training in Ashok Leyland being Diploma Mechanical student?
  15. How to apply for the 6 months training at Ashok Leyland Ltd. in Automobile engineering? Which branch of company will be better for me?
  16. Names of the best commerce colleges of MP and UP?
  17. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
11th February 2018, 01:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach Ashok Leyland for job after Diploma in Electrical? Is there any branch of it in Madhya Pradesh?

You can apply through their official website or even through any employee referral. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview conducted by the company.

Even some consultancies offer job through interview. You just need to contact them with your CV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?