4th February 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend interview in TCS and Infosys while working as an Oracle DBA in HCL Technologies with 4 years of experience?

Hi, I am Jebaraj working as an Oracle DBA in HCL technologies having 4 years of experience of, I am looking for a job change and I am having 2 years of an educational gap after my 10th from 2004- 2006. Am I eligible to attend the interview in Infosys and TCS? Can you please guide me with the details soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  2. Between TCS and HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview, which one should I attend?
  3. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?
  5. Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?
  6. Will I get good job after completing Oracle DBA course if completed BCA?
  7. Name of companies for training in Computer Science field?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS job having 3 years work experience in HCL?
  9. Am I eligible to attend Interview of TCS if working in R&D Division having secured 75% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-campus Interview if got rejected in HCL BPO interview?
  11. Am I eligible for Infosys interview with 6 years experience but still have less than 60% in UG degree?
  12. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if scored 59.5% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 70% in B.E.?
  13. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies L1 Service Desk interview for CSE graduate? -- [New]
  14. How will be the career of MCA course?
  15. Can I get job in Aricent, Infosys and HCL Technologies if secured 75.2% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 86.6% in B.Tech?
  16. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  17. Interview dates to attend the interview for TCS, HCL, WIPRO?
  18. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
8th February 2018, 05:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend interview in TCS and Infosys while working as an Oracle DBA in HCL Technologies with 4 years of experience?

Yes, definitely you can attend interview process of Infosys as well as TCS at this instant with the above mentioned experience in HCL Technologies.
Since, you have got 4 years of experience, you can apply for the job in the above mentioned organisations according to your qualification and vacancies required in the same. Let me clear your confusion, once you started your employment with any organisation and gained some experience in that particular field then no one is going to ask you about the gap in education. Every recruiter will focus on your work experience to hire you for the respective positions.
8th February 2018, 10:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend interview in TCS and Infosys while working as an Oracle DBA in HCL Technologies with 4 years of experience?

Whether you are eligible or not basically depends upon your criteria of your application in TCS and Infosys recruitment.

As you have good experience in the same field, you may find employment opportunities much in several top organizations. But I would like you tell you that you may not be eligible to apply for Fresher based recruitment's having gap in education as mentioned above.

If you have any referral working in the concerned company, then I suggest you to apply through this platform as you have good experience in hand and you may apply for such other experience required jobs.
9th February 2018, 09:33 AM
chikkykranthi619

Generally TCS allows candidate to have a maximum of 2 years gap in their education.
So, don't worry that is not a big issue. But be prepared to convince the reason for having the gap in your education.
Since you have a genuine experience in software industry that gap is not given preference.
You can attend interview for any company including TCS and Infosys also.
Make sure that when ever you attend interview take all original certificates along with the experience certificates and last 3 months pay slips.
15th February 2018, 09:04 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Jebaraj working as an Oracle DBA in HCL technologies having 4 years of experience of, I am looking for a job change and I am having 2 years of an educational gap after my 10th from 2004- 2006. Am I eligible to attend the interview in Infosys and TCS? Can you please guide me with the details soon? Thank you!
Sure, being an experienced professional the academic gap can be overlooked. Try to get through referral drives in related technology. The fundamentals should be concrete.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?