22nd August 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Cameraman in film line?

I want to become a cameraman in film line. My friend adviced me bachelor in mass media. Is it possible after this course? Can I be a cameraman in film line or I have to do something next?

23rd August 2016, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Cameraman in film line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a cameraman in film line. My friend adviced me bachelor in mass media. Is it possible after this course? Can I be a cameraman in film line or I have to do something next?
The interested candidates can join any Diploma or Degree course available in the Film Photography line. There are courses available in the many private institutions in the cities like Chennai, Mumbai etc. The candidate can study the course to get some idea about the photography. After the course you can join as an assistant with any of the film photographers. When you work with the photographers for some films, then you can understand about the photography and the film industry. After some experience you can become a Cameraman in the film industry.
23rd August 2016, 02:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Cameraman in film line?

No, you should just concentrate on your course and try to do well in it and also try to be well focused in practical work as that is the most important thing.

You will have to show your work in your field so that your work should be noticed by various senior level recruiters for various purposes. In order to join film industry you should give interviews as and when conducted for selection of cameraman.

Try to meet new but important people and make contacts with them as that is the easiest way to avail the post you wish to, but I should remind you that it will however be a tedious task.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?