22nd August 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Will backlogs affect my job prospect?

I have 3 backlogs in diploma. I have done electronics. Will any electronics company take me to work in their company no matter if it is lower post. But in electronics company only.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  2. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Backlogs and a year gap how bad will it affect my job opportunities?
  4. If I lie to the company about my backlogs then will it affect my chances during the interview?
  5. After MS can I do PhD or whether backlogs of graduation will affect?
  6. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  7. Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?
  8. Can I study M.Tech if having backlogs in 1st year of B.Tech? Will this affect at the time of getting job?
  9. Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies?
  10. Will backlogs affect me in seeking a good job in future?
  11. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  12. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  13. Will I get a job if I clear my backlogs in Electrical Engineering? Will the gap affect me if I lost 1 year after my engineering?
  14. Revaluation of pending backlogs will affect me in attending Campus placements?
  15. Will Backlogs affect the placements?
  16. Will I get a job in private companies after having 4 backlogs in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  17. Will there be a problem if I have backlogs in 5th semester to do higher studies in future?
  18. Is there any difficulty in applying for a Visa if completed B.Tech with 24 backlogs in 5 years and having 3 years of experience?

23rd August 2016, 12:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will backlogs affect my job prospect?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to get a job based on your diploma qualification if you have backlogs in your diploma course. If you have pending backlogs in your diploma course, it simply means you have not completed your diploma course yet which in turn means you are not eligible for the job where the eligibility criteria is diploma . So aim to clear your backlogs as soon as possible to receive the full credit of your diploma course and then apply for various job opportunities.

23rd August 2016, 11:54 AM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Dear friend,
you should not have any backlogs while you are appearing for interview. Then there is no problem for electronics companies to hire you if you can prove yourself. But most of these companies won't allow anyone to appear for them if there is any backlog.
SO try to clear it and then appear for your dream company.

Best of luck

23rd August 2016, 02:32 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 3 backlogs in diploma. I have done electronics. Will any electronics company take me to work in their company no matter if it is lower post. But in electronics company only.

Yes, backlogs affect your job prospects. Most of the companies prefer only the candidates who have completed the course. So you have to complete your backlogs, before you apply for a job. The chance of getting a job is bright, only after you complete your course without any backlogs. So you have to clear all the papers first and then apply for jobs to get a job easily. If you have more than 3 backlogs then it is very difficult to get a job in top companies. So concentrate on the backlogs and clear the same immediately.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?