22nd August 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in which I can do field work after BA 1st year?

Sir I can't understand what should I do after 12th. I want that type of job or diploma in which I can do field work and I don't want to work only in office. One more thing is that I am in BA 1st year so should I level the course please tell me.

23rd August 2016, 02:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in which I can do field work after BA 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I can't understand what should I do after 12th. I want that type of job or diploma in which I can do field work and I don't want to work only in office. One more thing is that I am in BA 1st year so should I level the course please tell me.

As you mentioned you want a job with field work, you can choose a Sales or Marketing job or Door Delivery jobs. The get a good job in the good company you should at least complete your graduation. The graduation is the main eligibility for many jobs. You can also get a job with 10+2. But graduation will open many doors for you, so complete your education and then choose a job. There are various Sales and marketing jobs available like FMCG, Medical, Educational Products, Industrial Products, Electronics Sales, Electrical Sales, Automobile Spare parts Sales, Machineries Sales, Two wheeler & Car Sales, Financial Products Sales etc. You can find the sales jobs in the local newspapers and you can contact them directly for a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?