22nd October 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How to become a doctor with low marks in biology, chemistry and physics?

Hi Sir, now I'm very weak in my studies now I have scored very low marks in biology, chemistry, and physics . I want to become a doctor. How should I prepare for public exam in very short time to score 95%? My email id:[email protected]

23rd October 2016, 08:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a doctor with low marks in biology, chemistry and physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, now I'm very weak in my studies now I have scored very low marks in biology, chemistry, and physics . I want to become a doctor. How should I prepare for public exam in very short time to score 95%? My email id:[email protected]

It is very difficult to become a Doctor in India with low marks in Biology, Chemistry and Physics. To become a Doctor, one has to score good marks in Biology, Chemistry and Physics. So you have to re appear for these subjects and score good marks. To score good marks, you have to study some private tuition. After getting good marks, you can try for MBBS course in India or in abroad countries like China, Russia, Philippines etc. To study MBBS or BDS in India, you have to appear for the common entrance examination. The competition for the MBBS course in India is very high, so you have to get good marks in Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
23rd October 2016, 09:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a doctor with low marks in biology, chemistry and physics?

Since you want to become a doctor, so there is no point in telling you are not good in Biology, Chemistry and Physics. You have to be good at them. You need to crack the entrance exam of MBBS course and for that knowledge in the core sector is essential. If you are not good at these subjects, then you need to study them to be good at them. You should increase your study hours especially effective study hours. Get yourself focused to be conceptually strong. Then solve various questions starting from easy to tough. You can also join coaching institute to have a good preparation of the entrance exams.
24th October 2016, 02:26 PM
princekainth2

As you told that you are very weak in Biology and Chemistry,which ultimately leads us to say that there are few rare chances of you to become Doctor.
Scoring 95% is not an easy task.

In case if you want to become a doctor,you should consider doing your year again and studying hard and crack the exams like MBBS.

You can lookout for popular coaching institutes in your locality and study hard to clear the exams

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?