8th September 2016, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How to become a professor in private or government college after completion of mining engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I m last year mining engineering student, bt I dont want to mining job, nd I will work in diploma engineering as professor government or self finance clg. if I m worked at government clg then what will do nd same as self finance clg. if any exam pass out for government clg so plz tell me...nd help me to job.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  2. What is the minimum criteria to become an assistant professor in private college or government college?
  3. How to become a professor in a government polytechnic in biotechnology department?
  4. How can I become a lecturer in a government or private engineering college?
  5. Can I apply for assistant professor job on the basis of ME degree?
  6. Private companies offering recruitment to Mining Engineer in India?
  7. Information about the private mining engineering colleges in Hyderabad? Contact details of those? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of government jobs after completion of M.Tech from mining engineering?
  9. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  10. Can I become a college professor after B.Sc in PCM general? -- [New]
  11. When will be the recruitment opportunity open for faculty in any position?
  12. Can I become an Assistant Professor of Mathematics in any Government college if pursuing PhD in Mathematics and Teaching in Private college?
  13. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Chances to get admission in government college after completion of 1st year of Automobile Engineering from a private college?
  15. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  16. What should I do to become a Professor after completion of B.Com?
  17. Can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech in Mining Engineering? Which types of job can I get?
  18. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
17th September 2016, 03:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a professor in private or government college after completion of mining engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I m last year mining engineering student, bt I dont want to mining job, nd I will work in diploma engineering as professor government or self finance clg. if I m worked at government clg then what will do nd same as self finance clg. if any exam pass out for government clg so plz tell me...nd help me to job.

To become a lecturer or tutor in private colleges, the aspirant should complete M.Tech in the same subject. The private colleges recruit candidates after completion of M.Tech for their institutions. The salary in the private colleges will be low when compared to the government colleges. To get a Lecturer job in government colleges, one should study Master’s Degree and should clear the NET examination. The NET qualified can apply for various government and government aided colleges for Lecturer jobs. The candidates will be selected based on the written test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?