9th September 2016, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for job interview after completion of diploma course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

My name is k.pavan. iam from sklm. recently i applied for the job DIESEL MECHANIC through DIPLOMA. i want to know about company & job interview details .i already sarch website but it gives information about courses ,duration,fees&other details.so iwant to know about work in the BMF ,timings.could u plz reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?
  2. Can I do B.E after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting a job after completion of diploma in Haryana?
  4. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. What are the jobs available in MPSC after completion of diploma?
  7. What all jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  8. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What job I can get after completion of diploma in architectural engineering?
  10. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  12. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  13. Can I apply for SAP programming course after completion of diploma? Will it help for my future to get a job?
  14. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  15. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job? -- [New]
  16. What are the possibilities of getting a government job after completion of diploma course in Karnataka?
  17. Where and how I can apply for government sector job after completion of PG diploma with B.Sc course from CIPET?
  18. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
17th September 2016, 03:11 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for job interview after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

My name is k.pavan. iam from sklm. recently i applied for the job DIESEL MECHANIC through DIPLOMA. i want to know about company & job interview details .i already sarch website but it gives information about courses ,duration,fees&other details.so iwant to know about work in the BMF ,timings.could u plz reply.

One should apply for jobs after completion of diploma course through online or offline as per the requirement. The notifications will be released by the organizations in the news papers or in the website of the organizations. One should check for job details in the websites. After short listing you will be called for the written test. If you clear the written test then you have to appear for an interview. This is the normal procedure followed in companies for recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?