20th July 2016, 06:18 PM
amolsjadhav

How to join Indian Navy during or after B.E.? What type of preparation required?

Hi Sir/Mam,
Now I am in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical Engineering and I want to join Indian Navy after B.E or during B.E. So please tell me how can I join? And if I can join after B.E. what type of preparation I have to do? Is there any chances to join during B.E.? And what type of exams I will have to face? Please tell me as quick as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  2. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same?
  3. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  4. What a 9th standard student can do to join Indian Navy?
  5. Can a BE Civil engineer with 75% marks eligible to join Indian Navy? Which type of post I can get?
  6. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  7. How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required for Girls to join the Indian Navy?
  9. Credentials required to apply in Indian Navy? Entrance exam and best place to do course?
  10. How to join Indian Navy after passing 12th? Percentage required to join Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can a Civil Engineer join Indian Navy? Which course to do to get the job?
  12. Can a 10th pass with 70% marks eligible to join Indian Navy? Which type of post I can get?
  13. Procedure to join Indian Navy after B.Sc for a girl? -- [New]
  14. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  15. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join Indian Navy? Necessary books for the preparation of entrance exam?
  16. How selection of Diploma students are made in Indian Navy?
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy? Requirements for it?
  18. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Commerce student?
21st July 2016, 09:45 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy during or after B.E.? What type of preparation required?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Navy after the Bachelor in Engineering. For recruitment in Navy candidates have to qualify in CDS examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination for recruitment in Navy is :-

Candidate must have passed B.tech/B.E or bachelor degree with mathematics or physics from recognised board.

Candidates age must be between 19-22 years.

Only unmarried and physically fit candidates.

So, you can appear for examination after 4th year. The examination is conducted in two stages and have to qualify I written and SSB for final recruitment. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?