16th November 2016, 10:11 PM
Vikrammkk

How can I apply for Bank Manager's post? What is the syllabus of the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Bank Manager so can you tell me how can I apply for Bank Manager's post? What is the qualification criteria required for the post? what is the exam pattern? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th November 2016, 11:24 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Bank Manager's post? What is the syllabus of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikrammkk View Post
Respected Sir, I want to become a Bank Manager so can you tell me how can I apply for Bank Manager's post? What is the qualification criteria required for the post? what is the exam pattern? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, you cannot apply for Bank Manager’s post directly. The persons having experienced in the banking system as an officer can only appear for Bank Manager’s post. What you can do is to appear for Probationary Officer post in banks and after some years of experience, you can appear for bank manager post through departmental examinations. Based on your performance in the departmental examination, interview and your past experience, you will be posted as a Manager in banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?