12th November 2016, 11:40 AM
@A14k5u

Is MBA compulsory to apply for Bank Manager's post? Can I get the post of Manager directly or is it promotional?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Bank Manager's post so I want to know is MBA compulsory to apply for Bank Manager's post? I also want to know whether Bank Manager's post is direct or is it promotional? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th November 2016, 09:31 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA compulsory to apply for Bank Manager's post? Can I get the post of Manager directly or is it promotional?

According to my knowledge there is no direct entry for the post of Bank Manager.
And let me tell you that also MBA is not necessary for the post of Bank Manager. Bank manager is the post which you achieve after promotion. You can also say that this is a promotional post.

Eligibility criteria for Bank:-

Candidate must have a graduation degree from any of the recognized university.

Candidate must have attained at least 45% aggregate in their graduation.

Candidate age for clerk should not less than 21 years and should not exceed 28 years.

Candidate age for PO should not less than 21 years and should not exceed 30 years.
13th November 2016, 01:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA compulsory to apply for Bank Manager's post? Can I get the post of Manager directly or is it promotional?

No, you are not eligible for recruitment as manager in bank directly it is a promotional post and candidates after having some experience in banking jobs are recruited as manager.

So, first you need to join banking jobs and after better job experience and performance you will be eligible for recruitment as manager.
14th November 2016, 12:17 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not compulsory to have master in business administration course for recruitment as manager in bank.

The candidates who have passed graduation can appear for entrance examination for recruitment in banks on different post. The candidates after some year of working experience and after qualifying in some promotional examination eligible for final selection for manager in banks.
29th July 2020, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

What is important bba or bbs for manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?