24th March 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get job in IT Sector being a MCA final year student?

Sir,
I am MCA final year student.
I am searching for jobs in IT sector.
So, I want to know how to apply for
jobs and how to get those jobs?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get job in IT Sector being a MCA final year student? -- [New]
  2. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  3. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  4. Can I apply for private sector jobs after BCA from MDS University?
  5. After final year Computer Science can't I apply for a government job?
  6. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  7. How can I find a private sector job in Hyderabad? I am B.Tech final year student in EEE
  8. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
  9. Am I eligible for the latest posts in AP transco zenco apdcl npdcl spdcl? What are the other jobs present in government sector? I am a B.Tech final year student from EEE brach
  10. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  11. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI? Can BE final year students apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for undertaking government sector companies? List of those companies? What's the form submission date for the same?
  13. Can a B.Tech final year student apply for the job? I am a B.Tech final year student
  14. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  15. Can I apply for PSU? I am a ECE final year student
  16. What are the various jobs available in airport sector and what are the procedures for applying to those jobs? Is there any exam to be written to get a job in the airport sector? I am B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  17. How can I apply for IPS? I am a final year student
  18. Am I eligible for recruitment in PSU's for government sector while in final year MCA?
17th April 2015, 08:34 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply to get job in IT Sector being a MCA final year student?

First, you have to register yourself in popular jobs portals like Monsterindia, Shine, Nakuri, Indeed, Timesjobs, LinkedIn, Freshworld and Clickjobs. Second thing is try to communicate with your friends and other college mates to appear for off-campus interviews. Keep in touch with your friends of friends and other college mates. Daily update your profile in the jobs sites to better updates. Highlight your specialization in your job profile. Apart from these regularly visit the official website of MNC company career page. Is there any vacancies available in their company, they will update on career page. So, follow that page regularly. TCS, Wipro, Infosys and HCL. These are one of the top companies in India. Every year thousand of candidates they will recruit through off-campus, job fairs and placement drives..etc. So, you can participate in that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?