5th November 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Indian CDC if I have Belize CDC and 2 years of Ship experience?

Respected Sir, I want to know, how can I apply for Indian CDC if I have Belize CDC and 2 years of Ship experience? Please provide the full detail to my Email id
[email protected].

29th November 2016, 03:42 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I apply for Indian CDC if I have Belize CDC and 2 years of Ship experience?

In order to apply for Indian CDC, the very first thing that you have to do is to check Indian CDC rule and regulations. And based on the rules and regulation you will be eligible to apply for the same.

Since, as of now, till my knowledge you are having Belize CDC along with 2 years of experience. So, you can easily apply for the same domain, but make sure if it is different nationals, then you have to make sure of others things too.

Else, everything is OK.
23rd April 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Indian CDC if I have Belize CDC and 2 years of Ship experience?

Respected Sir, I want to know, how can I apply for Indian CDC? I have. I am holding Belize CDC and 87 days of Deegree vessel experience? Please provide the full detail to my Email id.... [email protected]

Note: My age is 40 years can I eligible to get Indian CDC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?