1st April 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for marketing job in US? What is the procedure?

I have done MBA in marketing. I am a fresher and want to apply for job in U.S. In which companies can I apply & what is the procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any university which offers Ph.d in Marketing? How can I apply for it?
  2. can I apply for marketing field job after completing graduation?
  3. Where can I apply for jobs after completing B.Com and MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  4. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
  5. What kind of government jobs can I apply after B.Tech IT? Procedure to apply for the jobs? Can I get a job in AAI, BSNL and UPSC?
  6. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI? Can BE final year students apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which Departments I can apply for Government Job Opportunities having completed MBA in Marketing & HR?
  8. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  9. Type of questions asked for Marketing job in IDBI?
  10. Goverment jobs after MBA in Marketing? Which Government Organizations? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  11. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  12. How to apply for a job in crime branch? What is the procedure to apply?
  13. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for a job in BSNL?
  15. Can IT students apply for Navy? Procedure to apply for a Job in Navy?
  16. Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  17. How to do project in Bangalore while doing MBA in HR and Marketing? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?
4th November 2015, 03:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for marketing job in US? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done MBA in marketing. I am a fresher and want to apply for job in U.S. In which companies can I apply & what is the procedure to apply?

You have to check the job details in the online job portals for the job in USA.

You have to apply to company through online.

If you clear the interviews they gave you an offer letter.

You have to get a visa and join a job in USA.

But it is very difficult to find a job in USA without experience.

It is always advisable to consult a job consultant for a job in America.

They will guide you regarding the procedure and job availability.

And if you find one, the consultant will help you to get a visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?