21st October 2011, 11:07 AM
irfaan3

Can IT students apply for Navy? Procedure to apply for a Job in Navy?

sir,
i have completed b-tech in information technology 2011, i want to be in navy, can IT students apply in navy? how to apply if any procedure is there in navy for a job?
kindly answer.

22nd October 2011, 07:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can IT students apply for Navy? Procedure to apply for a Job in Navy?

Yes you can join the Indian navy after doing B.Tech. You have opportunities in the technical areas. You can join as SSC officer. You should be between the age group of 19 ½ and 25. You should be unmarried male candidates. You need to attend the written examination as part of the selection criteria. You need to also undergo a physical fitness test.
25th October 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can IT students apply for Navy? Procedure to apply for a Job in Navy?

sir,
i have completed b-tech in information technology 2011, i want to do job in railways as in a officer cader, is there any way for IT graduates to get into railways? what is the procedure?
kindly answer.
4th December 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir/madam
I am divya durga. I want to join navy. In 12th i have got 49%. can i join navy.
Now i am doing engg. mach-1year
pleas reply me in my email id that is ([email protected])
4th December 2011, 06:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfaan3 View Post
sir,
i have completed b-tech in information technology 2011, i want to be in navy, can IT students apply in navy? how to apply if any procedure is there in navy for a job?
kindly answer.

After B-TECH in IT you are eligible for NAVY Sector through CDSE and UES exam.

The details about two exams are given below.

COMBINED DEFENSE SERVICE EXAM(CDSE)

This exam is conducted by UPSC in every year.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

Those candidate are completed graduation are eligible for CDSE exam but 12 standard subject must be Math and Physics.

B-TECH ans BE student are also eligible for this exam .But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Final Year student are also eligible for CDSE exam.There is no percentage marks criteria.

AGE CRITERIA

Your age should be in between 19 to 23 years/

MARITAL STATUS

Only Unmarried persons are eligible

NATIONALITY

You must have citizenship from India.

Only male candidate are eligible.

ADVERTISEMENT SCHEDULE

April and September Every Year

UNIVERSITY ENTRY SCHEME ( UES)

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

he candidate must be currently studying in Pre-final year of BE / B Tech degree course in the relevant streams of engineering as mentioned above and must have secured minimum of 60% marks in aggregate .

But you have not any Pending Backlog.

AGE CRITERIA

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.

MARITAL STATUS

Only Unmarried persons are eligible

NATIONALITY

You must have citizenship from India.

Only male candidate are eligible.
4th December 2011, 07:39 PM
nida shakeel

Dear,
Eligibility: A male candidate must be between the age 19 ½ to 25 years.
Educational Qualifications: A candidate having any of the following qualifications such as BE/B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical from an institution recognized by AICTE or a post graduate from any recognized university are eligible to apply for.
Physical criteria: The candidate must have at least a height of 157cms with a corresponding weight, eyesight should be good and the person should not be colour blind.
Selection process: The candidate who all are short listed are called up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews which will be held in an around Jan – Jun 2010 at Bangalore, Bhopal or Coimbatore.This interview last for five days and is divided into two stages. The candidate qualifying first stage moves ahead with nest stage and rest are sent back.One who clears both the stage undergoes training as per the Indian Merit and also vacancy.
How to apply: Application froms must be filled in rpolerly and then sent to the address POST BAG NO. 04, Chanakyapuri, NEW DELHI - 110 021 on or before 14 NOV,2009 along with all the qualifications proof , two self-addressed stamped envelopes and it must be sent with utmost care either by Courier/Speed/Registered Post
thanks
25th February 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

To whom it may concern
I m Rahish Nagrath from distt.Mohali,Punjab,India.I have completed my 3 year diploma course in Information Technology(IT) from baba banda singh bahadur polytechnic college,fatehgarh sahib which is a approved institute by AICTE.now i want to join merchant navy,so plz guide me how to move ahead nd help me out to make my carrer in this field.i will b very thankful to you.
My contact no's.are:-
mail i.d:[email protected]
23rd May 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Are there any opportunities for girls in navy after degree(Engineering)????
27th June 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my diploma and b.e. in electronics and telecomm with 53% aggregate from mumbai university will i applicable in navy pls tell me the detail sir its important
12th September 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m doing B.Tech, can i apply for navy officers ? And how can i apply ?
4th May 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

ihave bca which type job i get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?