16th November 2016, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in class 12th to join NIFT in the future?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th now and after completing it I want to join NIFT so I want to know which stream should I choose in class 12th to join NIFT in the future? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to join NIFT? Is Maths a compulsory subject for admission in NIFT?
  2. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which subject or stream to choose after 12th to become IAS in future?
  4. What subject to choose after class 10 for career in Fashion Design at NIFT like colleges?
  5. How to do NIFT if I am a student of 11th class with commerce stream
  6. Which stream should I choose for Graduation to become an IPS Officer in the future?
  7. Which subject should I choose in class 12th Science stream to become a Mechanical Engineer?
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 12th to become an Air Hostess in the future?
  9. Which subject should I choose in Science stream to become an Exobiologist in the future? -- [New]
  10. How can I join NIFT college after passing 12th commerce?
  11. Which branch should I choose for B.Tech to join the NASA in the future? What steps should I follow to join NASA?
  12. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Doctor in the future?
  13. Which stream should I choose after passing 12th class Maths?
  14. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue CA course in the future?
  15. How should I prepare for Fashion Design? I am a student of 11th standard
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for taking admission in 11th std? How may I get details?
  17. Which stream should I choose after class 12th that has the best career scope?
  18. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
18th November 2016, 09:47 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 12th to join NIFT in the future?

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology. If you wish to pursue this, then after 10th class opt for Physics,Chemistry & Maths as your mail subjects in 11th & 12th. But do not force yourself if you find PCM tough to study. There are many courses available to build up the career.
18th November 2016, 02:11 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 12th to join NIFT in the future?

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology and it conducts entrance examination for admission of candidates in B.Des or B.F.Tech course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

B.Des - Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

B.F.Tech - Candidate must have passed 12th with PCM from a recognised board.

So, select the stream as according to the course in which you want to get admission. For more information about examination visit at www.nift.ac.in.
18th November 2016, 03:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology. You cannot join NIFT just after completing your 10th standard. For that you have to complete your 12th standard from a recognized board and you must take science stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics as your compulsory subjects. Your age should not exceed 23 years.

With the above eligibility criteria you have to an entrance examination which is conducted by the institute itself. After clearing the examination with good marks you will be called for interview which will decide your selection whether you can join NIFT or not.
18th November 2016, 04:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th now and after completing it I want to join NIFT so I want to know which stream should I choose in class 12th to join NIFT in the future? Please answer as soon as possible.

The aspirant can choose the Humanities or Arts in class 11th and 12th to join NIFT in the future. Take subjects like Fine arts, Drawing, Illustration, Engineering Drawing etc. If you don’t find the above mentioned subjects in the schools you want to join, then you can choose commerce or arts stream in 10+2. To join NIFT, you should have creativity, general knowledge, English and drawing skills. The aspirant should clear the entrance examination conducted by NIFT for the admission to the course.
18th November 2016, 06:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You can opt any of the stream in class 11th to be eligible for NIFT, there is no fixed criteria mentioned.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognised Board are eligible to appear for the NIFT.
18th November 2016, 06:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue Bachelor Degree in Fashion Designing from NIFT Institute in Delhi then you have to choose any stream in your intermediate because as per eligibility criteria there is no specific stream required to pursue this bachelor's degree. You can pursue science, commerce or arts as per your interest but you have to at least 50% marks in your intermedeate in order to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the institute.
18th November 2016, 06:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NIFT is among the premier institute for the fashion studies. NIFT conducts entrance examination by itself for admission of candidates in course and the institute.

There are two available courses after 12th :-

B.Des - Candidates passed 12th in any stream can appear for the entrance examination.

B.F.Tech - Candidates passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are only eligible to appear for examination.

So, if you want to pursue B.Des you can pursue any stream in 12th. To get more details visit at www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?