13th December 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a marine engineer being a Mechanical engineer?

My aim is to become a marine engineer but I have joined in mechanical engineer how can I become a marine engineer after completing my B.E.

14th December 2015, 07:41 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I become a marine engineer being a Mechanical engineer?

I am sorry to say this but it is not possible to shift from Mechanical Engineering to Marine Engineering.
You can only shift branches if you are in the 1st year of your course and you get more than 8.5 CGPA in your 1st year.
It must be also noted that you can only change branch only when your college has the course of Marine Engineering otherwise there is no way by which you can change from Mechanical Engineering to Marine Engineering.
14th December 2015, 11:31 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: How can I become a marine engineer being a Mechanical engineer?

Yes, you are enrolled in the right course. You can appear for the marine engineer being graduated in mechanical Engineering trade. As, from this trade you can get the chance to apply for the Marine and you can enjoy the life of royalty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?