30th December 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a good private job in top companies after completion of B.Tech and 30 marks in GATE?

I have got back in 1st year and I cleared it . now I have completed b.tech .I have 30 marks in gate. can I get a good private job in top companies ? Which all companies I can apply for the job? Can you please guide me with the information on the same?

30th December 2015, 10:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a good private job in top companies after completion of B.Tech and 30 marks in GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got back in 1st year and I cleared it . now I have completed b.tech .I have 30 marks in gate. can I get a good private job in top companies ? Which all companies I can apply for the job? Can you please guide me with the information on the same?
You have completed B.Tech degree so you are eligible for private companies. Private companies doesn't consider GATE marks.

So you can apply for below mentioned companies.

Microsoft

Nokia

Toyota

Intel

Sony

IBM

General Electric

Citigroup

Hewlett-Packard

Samsung

Oracle

Cisco

Epson

Logitech

Canon

Dell

LG Electronics

Acer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?