26th August 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Abroad being a Nursing graduate with 2 years of Oncology Clinical experience?

Hello,
I am B.Sc(Nursing) graduate with 2 years of Clinical experience in Oncology field. How can I get job in Abroad? I have my passport ready. Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in abroad being a B.Sc Nursing graduate with 2 years of clinical experience?
  2. Is it good to do Hospital administration course or Msc Nursing in abroad after finishing BSc Nursing and 1 year clinical experience?
  3. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  4. Can I study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad being a B.Sc(Nursing) final year student and pursing Internship?
  5. Is it wise decision to go for Clinical Research area after Nursing?
  6. What is the scope of physiotherapist and acupuncturist in abroad?
  7. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  8. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  9. Is it study abroad M.Sc in Oncology?
  10. What are the job opportunities and salaries for me in Overseas if I am a Dentist(BDS) with 12 years of Clinical Experience
  11. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  12. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  13. Career prospects in the Clinical Research Field? I want to pursue my PG without leaving the job
  14. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  15. Can I do MSc Nursing from my experience of clinic?
  16. Details about admission Nursery?
  17. Oncology courses in india? distance learning programmes in medical oncology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Suitable job for Hotel Management graduate who have globally 5 years work experience?
11th June 2016, 01:37 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I get job in Abroad being a Nursing graduate with 2 years of Oncology Clinical experience?

In order to get job in abroad you need to have some reference person already in abroad.
After he will give your reference to any of the organization then only your interview for the job will be scheduled.

But, don't take it as fixed, even after the interview there are the chances of being eliminated.
And this is done while HR Round that is person interview question rapid fire round.

So, you need to be prepared for all this things.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?