29th April 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job if completed B.Tech(ECE) about a year ago?

Hello everyone,
I am searching for job from 1 year.
I have rejected from many companies
after completed my B.Tech in ECE.
Can you tell me what should I do now?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get central level job after completing inter 1 year ago?
  2. Teaching or Bank job, which is better for a 29 years old candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  4. How can I get job if completed B.Tech(ECE) about a year ago? -- [New]
  5. Will I be considered last year passout if completed M.Phil 2 years ago but got certificate last year?
  6. What type of job can I get after my studies completed 6 to 7 years ago? I am having PG degree in Economics with 59%
  7. Can I get admission in Rajiv Gandhi University to study Ph.D in Education if completed M.Phil 8 years ago?
  8. Can I study correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry if completed M.Sc about 18 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to continue AMIE course if completed 2 papers of Section-B 15 years ago?
  10. Can I get admission in final year of B.A. if discontinued 3 years ago?
  11. How can I join CDAC from DAC course? I have complete B.Tech a year ago
  12. List of colleges which offers B.Ed for a candidate who has completed B.Sc(Physic) 10 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  14. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  15. How may I do MS in US after doing job for 1 year? How can I get a job in Infotech? I've completed B.Tech(EEE) in JNTUH
  16. How can I get job in PSU if working in IT firm after completed B.Tech? Recruitment available in PSU for B.Tech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to get admission in B.Tech without any entrance exam if completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering about 2 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
6th May 2015, 07:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job if completed B.Tech(ECE) about a year ago?

There is nothing to get disheartened if you are rejected by many companies and unable to find a job for the past one year. You should analyze your mistakes and work upon your weak points so that you can make the fullest use of the opportunities that will appear in the future. You can opt for a job in government sector or private sector.

For government sector, you have to appear in the written exams of various organizations. You can appear in GATE for job in PSUs, RRB for Railways, AFCAT for Indian Air Force, CDS for Defense Sector, IBPS for Banks, etc.

For private sector, you have to appear in the off-campus drives of various IT companies held across India. You can also join various training centers where they train B.Tech freshers and provide placements on completion of the training.
15th May 2015, 11:24 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: How can I get job if completed B.Tech(ECE) about a year ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am searching for job from 1 year.
I have rejected from many companies
after completed my B.Tech in ECE.
Can you tell me what should I do now?

There might be some weak point in you that does not makes you perfect for the company, so you need to find the weakness residing inside you and then rectify that particular Weakness. For the selection in the company you must be having the following Qualities :

1. Good communication Skill.
2. Good Knowledge of your Subject.
3. Good Personality.
4. Interpersonal Skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?