1st May 2015, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

Should I opt for Wipro which is providing PG course along with job or go for higher studies being woman?

I got placed in CTS and Wipro. And I am not able to select among these. I want to pursue higher studies and Wipro is providing PG course. But I have heard that workload for women is higher in Wipro and it having bond too.

6th May 2015, 07:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for Wipro which is providing PG course along with job or go for higher studies being woman?

Both Wipro and CTS provides opportunity to pursue higher studies wherein they will bear some part of the expense of your course and the rest you need to pay. After completion of the course, you need to do service in their organization for a requisite period to nullify their expense on your course. CTS usually do not specify the provision of higher studies in their offer letter. But there is provision and you can pursue your PG course from any of its tie-up universities. Yes, the workload is lesser in CTS than in Wipro and Wipro has bond whereas there is no such bond in CTS.
15th May 2015, 11:19 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Should I opt for Wipro which is providing PG course along with job or go for higher studies being woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got placed in CTS and Wipro. And I am not able to select among these. I want to pursue higher studies and Wipro is providing PG course. But I have heard that workload for women is higher in Wipro and it having bond too.

I will suggest you to go with the Wipro only because you will learn as well as Earn with Wipro, as you have been provided UG Course with the Wipro and you are interested in your learning as well as Earning also. So, here is the big deal when you will be joining Wipro. Workload is not that much as you guys think. The work load can be bearable to the Humans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?