5th March 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job if my college is not scheduling campus interview of TCS?

Sir,
TCS is not visiting my college.
But I want to join TCS, I am studying in final year.
How can I join TCS?
Please help me with this.

6th March 2015, 10:59 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get job if my college is not scheduling campus interview of TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
TCS is not visiting my college.
But I want to join TCS, I am studying in final year.
How can I join TCS?
Please help me with this.
It is not an issue. They will conduct the off-campus interview throughout the country. The will visit state by state for off-campus recruitment. This year they already conducted the off-campus interview on 20th February 2015 throughout the country. So if you have missed this chance then don't worry soon they will announce another campus interview. Even you can visit the off-campus interview of other colleges.
7th March 2015, 12:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job if my college is not scheduling campus interview of TCS?

There is nothing to worry if you are college is not scheduling on-campus recruitment drive of TCS. Since you want to join TCS, if you have the determination and caliber, you can definitely join TCS. You can apply for off-campus drive of TCS in the city which is close to your current residence and get employment opportunity in TCS. Off-campus drive has already been initiated by TCS for this year and had been held in many cities, many cities are yet to follow. You need to register in this link and be updated by visiting campus commune under it regularly. All the notifications of off-campus drive, contests, etc. will be displayed there.

Off-campus drive recruitment process:-

- Written Test
- Technical and HR Interview (One interview)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?