11th August 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Microsoft India being a M.Tech(Advanced Communication Systems) candidate?

Sir,
I am doing M.Tech in Advanced Communication Systems. I want to work in Microsoft, India. Please let me know how I can secure job in Microsoft right after my M.Tech?

25th August 2015, 10:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Microsoft India being a M.Tech(Advanced Communication Systems) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing M.Tech in Advanced Communication Systems. I want to work in Microsoft, India. Please let me know how I can secure job in Microsoft right after my M.Tech?
For the jobs in Microsoft India the aspirant should have excellent presentation, written and communication skills. The aspirant must possess strong work ethic, ability to adapt new techniques and information. There are vacancies for the fresher’s for the post of software engineers in Microsoft India. The other eligibility conditions also prevail like in any other IT industry.
26th August 2015, 02:18 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: How can I get job in Microsoft India being a M.Tech(Advanced Communication Systems) candidate?

Now a days Microsoft is hiring those candidate who can make their impact on Microsoft. SO, if you think that you have something in you that can cause impact on Microsoft, then you can directly Schedule an interview with Microsoft and can show your impact, as Microsoft welcomes candidate like you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?