16th August 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for Mechanical Engineers to become a QE/QC in Civil Construction field?

Is it possible for Mechanical Engineers to become a QE/QC in Civil Construction field?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad
  2. What I have to do in CE engineering?
  3. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in the field of Designing and Construction field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 70% of marks?
  4. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  6. Different job opportunities for civil engineers?
  7. Masters Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters courses after B.E. in Civil Engineering
  8. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  9. How to join Training in Construction field? I am a civil engineering student
  10. Information about upcoming studies in the civil engineering field especially in construction technology?
  11. Can Civil Engineers get jobs in IT sector?
  12. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  13. How to get civil jobs after diploma? I have 4+ years of experience in civil construction field
  14. What type of civil engineers required in PSU companies? How much marks is required in GATE?
  15. Will there be proper growth of Civil engineer in Cognizant when compared to IT engineers?
  16. What are the various job sectors after getting IES? I am in 3rd year
  17. How to join civil construction business? I have completed 11th science
  18. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
25th August 2015, 10:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for Mechanical Engineers to become a QE/QC in Civil Construction field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you are a Mechanical Engineer you have to choose the job in the same line then only it will be useful for your career. If you get a job in civil construction field with your mechanical degree then you may take up that job. But it is always advisable to pursue one career in the same field. Usually in Civil Construction they will choose only civil engineers or diploma holders for the job.
26th August 2015, 02:16 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Is it possible for Mechanical Engineers to become a QE/QC in Civil Construction field?

Mechanical and Civil domain are quite different. These are just like North-South direction on the compass. In one you have to go to Automobile Domain and in other you have to go to the construction domain. So, i will suggest you to look for the opportunity in the Mechanical Domain only as switching to other trade can cause to long term career issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?