2nd March 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Microsoft India being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Hello
How I can get job in Microsoft India?
I am now studying in B.Tech 3rd year in CSE Branch.
And I am interested to join Microsoft India.
Pleas help me somebody.

29th March 2015, 04:38 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get job in Microsoft India being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Being 3rd year candidate not eligible to apply for Microsoft India. To apply for Microsoft India, you should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Even, final year of degree course may also apply. But being 3rd year candidate can apply for internships, but without finishing degree course not eligible to apply for Microsoft India.
31st March 2015, 02:57 AM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: How can I get job in Microsoft India being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

It is too early to think for a job in such a prestigious company like the Microsoft. At this time you should think about your result and your internships. you can apply for internship in Microsoft but as a career you can only join it after your final year.
7th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I get job in Microsoft India being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
How I can get job in Microsoft India?
I am now studying in B.Tech 3rd year in CSE Branch.
And I am interested to join Microsoft India.
Pleas help me somebody.
Hello there,

Microsoft don't go for campus drive in the colleges. Even if they conduct the campus drive then only in IIT's and in rare case only. So, just make your Technical base too strong to survive all the technicalities issues and barriers and opt for some consultancies that has link with Microsoft India. This will help you a lot.

Thanks for Posting in EALP !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?