21st August 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend the interview in WIPRO? I am pursuing MCA and have scored 74% in MCA

respected sir/madam
as iam pursuring MCA and iam having 74% in MCA but iam having only 55% in 10th and 55% in 12th then in ug iam having 68%
please tell me tat iam eligible to attend the interview in wipro....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend interview in WIPRO after pursuing MCA with 74%
  2. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  3. Should I hide my MCA qualification during my GD and PI round of ICICI Bank PO recruitment?
  4. Am I eligible to attend Interview of IBM and Wipro if secured 57% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to join top MNC company after pursuing MCA?
  6. Can I attend CAPGEMINI interview after scoring 63% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 60% in degree and 84% in MCA?
  7. List of Multinational Companies which offers job to MCA student
  8. Possibility of pursuing M.Tech after MCA? Job in different sectors for MCA graduate?
  9. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  10. While pursuing MCA final year can I be eligible for campus interview?
  11. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
  12. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  13. Can I attend interview in MNC by any year gap after any course?
  14. Am I eligible to attend for Wipro WASE Program being a candidate having scored 63% in 10th, 43% in 12th and 65% in BCA course?
  15. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for MCA test after pursuing BSc IT from NIIT Delhi
  18. Am i eligible for Ph.D(M.E) after pursuing MCA from BVUSDE New delhi
12th July 2014, 12:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend the interview in WIPRO? I am pursuing MCA and have scored 74% in MCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir/madam
as iam pursuring MCA and iam having 74% in MCA but iam having only 55% in 10th and 55% in 12th then in ug iam having 68%
please tell me tat iam eligible to attend the interview in wipro....

Those candidate who have 50% marks through out career are eligible for WIPRO , Only B-TECH degree marks needed is 60%.Pending backlog candidate are not eligible for Wipro exam.Only one year gap in career candidate not applicable for Wipro.

Yes , You are eligible for Wipro technology .

Process of Wipro recruitment are-

1)Written Test
2)Technical Interview+Personal Interview

If you have already completed BE degree then you can apply for wipro through below given link http://www.careers.wipro.com

Here you can upload your latest resume.

For more details about wipro you can visit to http://www.wipro.com/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?