25th November 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get Area Sales Officers job?

Sir/Mam,

I have done my BBA From Karnataka University in Hubli and Iam Presently working for Mahindra 2 wheelers as sales executive from sept 21 2011 now iam looking out for Area Sales Officers Post

6th March 2014, 11:36 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get Area Sales Officers job?

Since it's just 2+ years you are working with Mahindra it's too early to get the next job with promotion from Sales Executive to Area Sales Officer which is more considered to be a Managerial post.

So, the first important thing which is demanded for Area Sales Officer post is experience and for that you need to atleast work 3-5 yrs now but during this time for sure you will be getting good hikes and maybe a level up to Senior Sales Executive.

If you feel that the present company is not that promising with hikes and promotions then better is to looks for jobs in other companies with the same post level and then when you perform well automatically you will be promoted to the next post.

To know more on vacancy and availability of sales officer job CLICK HERE!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?