15th December 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job at the age of 30 years having 8 years experience in BPO?

My age is 28 & currently working with private sector (BPO process) for the last 8 years. Can I apply for private job after the age of 30 for better position?.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course(Short time, not more than 2 years) should a 31 years old student opt for his career? I have done B.Com and have good experience in BPO sector
  2. Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO?
  3. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience?
  4. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  5. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  6. How to get a Job in Customs Airport being a candidate having completed BBM and with 7 years of experience in the field of BPO?
  7. How to get a job in software company? I have 2 years experience in BPO
  8. Can I apply for Age relaxation for the post of Principal? I have total of 28 years of experience in Teaching which includes 5 years experience as head of school
  9. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  10. Can I apply foe any government job at the age of 28 after completing B.Tech and gaining 5 years industrial work experience?
  11. Age limit for SC candidate to apply for government nursing job? How to apply for it?
  12. What kind of Jobs I can apply having completed MBA with HR?
  13. Can A.M.I.E with 3 years experience apply for M.E./M.Tech in Anna University, TANCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job in MNCs or Government for a student pursuing BA and 4 years experience as Assistant Accountant?
  15. When is the next SBI recruitment?
  16. How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance
  17. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  18. Companies in which I can apply after having certain experience in claims processing and reinsurance accounts processing in BPO?
13th February 2014, 09:01 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can I apply for job at the age of 30 years having 8 years experience in BPO?

Yes, ofcourse you can apply for private job with 8 years experience in BPO but not in all companies, only in BPO related companies as you have already worked for 8 years in BPO job.

The best thing to do is to check with your current Manager if you can move up in position with some promotion after 8 years of experience, if that doesn't work you need to find out the alternatives of moving to some other private BPO companies.

CLICK HERE!! to know the list of jobs which are available for your experience level and start applying to them. I am pretty sure you can easily get the job in other private companies with your experience with promotion as well as increment.
6th March 2014, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for job at the age of 30 years having 8 years experience in BPO?

can i start my career in bpo after the age of 31 , i have 3 years experience in tata classedge?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?