1st November 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I get referred by an employee of IBM for the referral drive?

I want to apply in IBM Referral Drive but I don't know anyone from IBM Company. Kindly tell me how I can get referred by any employee of IBM? Please suggest me!

30th November 2016, 05:32 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I get referred by an employee of IBM for the referral drive?

In order to apply for the IBM referral drive, you need a referral code.
And for the referral code, there should be some one from the IBM you must refer you to the referral drive.

So, if you have any known person like this from IBM then you can apply for it or otherwise you need to wait for some opportunity.
You can do one more thing, just post your requirement for the referral drive. If any one from IBM will see, then he might can help you out in this.
30th November 2016, 05:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get referred by an employee of IBM for the referral drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in IBM Referral Drive but I don't know anyone from IBM Company. Kindly tell me how I can get referred by any employee of IBM? Please suggest me!

If you know someone working in IBM then you can contact him for the referral drive. You have to send the resume to the employee and he has to forward your resume or you have to get the employee ID and forward your resume to the IBM along with the employee ID. These are the two ways usually used in the referral drive. So you can apply to the referral drive of IBM, if you know someone working in IBM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?