17th January 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Birla Sun Life Insurance company after MBA in Finance? Is there any vacancy for this year? Which post I can get?

Hello sir, I have completed MBA in Finance and want to get job in Birla Sun Life Insurance. Please tell me how to get a job in this company? Is there any vacancy for this year? Which post I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. How to switch insurance agent job from one company to another?
  2. IRDA exam fee for Birla Sun Life Advisor?
  3. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  4. How can I change my Insurance Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Symbiosis offers distance learning course in Psychology?
  6. What is the job profile of ADO in Life Insurance Company of India?
  7. Is there any vacancy in Kotak Mahindra Bank for B.Com and MBA in Finance holder? How to get job in this bank? -- [New]
  8. Post graduation in Finance sector: MBA in Finance or ICWAI?
  9. Is it good for me to complete PG diploma course?
  10. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  11. Is there any vacancy for B.Com and MBA in Finance holder in Centrum Finance and India Infoline in Mumbai? How to get job in these companies?
  12. How to get a job in a big company after completing MBA finance in Feb last year? I have experience in Account and Admin of more than 6 years in private company
  13. With MBA IT which would be better between Marketing, HR or Finance?
  14. What can I do after completing commerce?
  15. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  16. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  17. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  18. Previous years sample papers of Life Insurance Corporation Housing Finance Limited for the recruitment of Assistant Post?
12th February 2017, 03:33 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How to get a job in Birla Sun Life Insurance company after MBA in Finance? Is there any vacancy for this year? Which post I can get?

Currently there is no vacancy related to your qualification. But you can keep yourself updated by visiting their website. There are various posts applicable for you such as Financial Analyst, Asst. Manager,Head-Planning and Strategy, Financial Adviser and so on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?