3rd February 2017, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Hindustan Antibiotics, Pune after B.Pharmacy? Will I have to face interview and exam?

Dear sir, I have passed B.Pharmacy and want to get job in Hindustan Antibiotics, Pune. How can I get a job in this company? Will I have to face interview and exam?

7th February 2017, 11:21 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in Hindustan Antibiotics, Pune after B.Pharmacy? Will I have to face interview and exam?

As you have completed B. pharmacy so the Hindustan Antibiotics will hire you as an Apprentice on the basis of entrance exam and interview. Only selected candidates who passed both the exam and the interview will be hire.
To apply for the job the candidate has to visit the official website of Hindustan Antibiotics which is here under:
http://hindantibiotics.gov.in.
After open the site at the top left box there is an option named as career you have to click on it and have to download the application form which should be fill up in the prescribed format and have to send to the official address along with the photocopy of the documents like ID Proof, Birth certificate, Address Proof, etc. and two copy of color passport size photo.
The official address is here under:
Training Centre,
Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd,
Pimpri, Pune – 411 018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?