7th April 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 11th with PCB stream at Hindustan Antibiotics School, Pune? Document required for it?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in Hindustan Antibiotics School, Pune with PCB stream. Please tell me procedure of admission? Document required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 10th to study 11th PCB in any decent school?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th with PCB stream at New Horizon Scholars School, Airoli? Fees including hostel charges?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 11th with Science (Computer) stream at Symbiosis School, Nashik? Fees required for both the years?
  4. Procedure to get admission in the school for 11th in Pune?
  5. How to get a job in Hindustan Antibiotics, Pune after B.Pharmacy? Will I have to face interview and exam?
  6. Chances to do internship after B.Pharmacy from Hindustan Antibiotics, Pune? Eligibility criteria for it?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in another school after completion of 11th science stream?
  8. What is the procedure followed to repeat 11th standard in new school which is GSEB board?
  9. Admission procedure to study 11th Humanities in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  10. How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?
  11. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School in 11th Commerce for 10th Science student?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  13. How to appear for TYB.Com from university of Kalina? What is the procedure and document required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to take admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Saint Patrics Senior Secondary School, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh? Seats available for Commerce stream?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Pune colleges with 66 marks in PCB?
  16. Can I get admission to study 11th PCB in any school of Delhi if score good marks 10th exams?
  17. Is it possible for me to change the school while doing 11th in a CBSE school?
  18. What is the procedure to change school and stream while doing 11th in CBSE board?
8th April 2017, 01:05 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th with PCB stream at Hindustan Antibiotics School, Pune? Document required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to get admission in Hindustan Antibiotics School, Pune with PCB stream. Please tell me procedure of admission? Document required for it?
The applicant must complete 10th standard or its equivalent qualification wtih good marks from a recognized university.
8th April 2017, 02:16 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th with PCB stream at Hindustan Antibiotics School, Pune? Document required for it?

You will have to gather the following below mentioned documents;

1. 10th marksheet.

2. Character certificate.

3. Migration certificate and other documents such as birth certificate, etc.

Admission procedure is such that the candidate will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the school and clear it will minimum cut-off. After clearing the examination, you can get admission.
8th April 2017, 03:18 PM
kalamrockz

In order to get admission in 11th class in PCB stream at Hindustan Antibiotics School, you should have completed your 10th standard from a recognized board and should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate. Moreover, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the school's management and after clearing it, you can get admission.

You should collect your TC, Migration certificate, character certificate, mark sheet, etc from your previous school which will be required by the management in the concluding school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?