23rd March 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Chances to do internship after B.Pharmacy from Hindustan Antibiotics, Pune? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Pharmacy and now want to do internship in Pune. Chances to do internship from Hindustan Antibiotics, Pune? Eligibility criteria for it?

22nd February 2018, 10:03 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to do internship after B.Pharmacy from Hindustan Antibiotics, Pune? Eligibility criteria for it?

To apply for internship in Hindustan Antibiotics, you should have completed at least 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course. You should have good knowledge in computers and also in the area of your training. You must clear all the backlogs before applying. You must have good communication skills with a decent behaviour.

You can directly visit the admin department and submit your resume with an internship request application. The admin department will shortlist the candidates according to their eligibility. If you are eligible then they will ask you to submit a NOC from issued by your college. After that you have to follow their instructions carefully in order to start your training.

Address: Pimpri, Pune - 411018, ph : 020-27425411 , 020-27425412
12th September 2021, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to do internship after B.Pharmacy from Hindustan Antibiotics, Pune? Eligibility criteria for it?

I am in B- pharmacy 3rd year, I have completed my 2 years of B- pharmacy without any backlog, is I am eligible to do training in Hindustan antibiotics
11th October 2021, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Is their any vacancy for internship
7th November 2021, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy for internship now ?
29th November 2021, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to apply for training are their any vacancies
17th January 2023, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam,i am pursuing final year of B.Pharmacy and intrested to work in pharmaceutical industry for an internship, is any vacancy available?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?