1st April 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of a job in Nagarjuna Construction company being a Civil Engineer? What are the requirements for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Civil Engineering and want to get job in Nagarjuna Construction company. How to apply for job in this company? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship procedure in Nagarjuna Construction Company?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Nagarjuna Construction Company for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester candidate?
  3. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  4. Can I apply for an Internship in Nagarjuna Construction company being a Civil 2nd year student of NIT, Sikkim? Procedure to apply?
  5. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  6. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List companies providing Internship of 3 months duration for Civil Engineering students?
  8. How to get a job in Hindustan Construction Co. being a Civil Engineer and having two years work experience? How much salary they offer?
  9. Which are the best companies for CE?
  10. Job in top most companies being a Civil engineering?
  11. Working in Cognizant is sufficient for Civil Engineer?
  12. How to opt for a known construction company in Dubai?
  13. Is there any growth in CTS for Civil Engineer? What about job security?
  14. Construction companies which offers Training programme for Civil Engineering freshers? Procedure to join?
  15. Requirements to become a QA Engineer in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited for Civil graduate?
  16. How can I get job in Hindustan Construction Company after B.Tech in Civil Engineering from NIT, Warangal? -- [New]
  17. Construction companies which offer recruitment to Diploma Civil Engineer? Procedure to get job?
  18. Requirements to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech Civil Engineer?
8th April 2017, 01:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of a job in Nagarjuna Construction company being a Civil Engineer? What are the requirements for it?

Yes, there is a good possibility for candidates from Civil Engineering background in order to get job in Nagarjuna Construction Company.

Yes, Nagarjuna Construction company is a company which is purely based on Civil Engineering field and so, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to get job in Nagarjuna Construction Company.

> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering stream.

> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible.

Click here for NCC Official Website

Click here for NCC Careers Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?