31st August 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Which course I need to complete to get the job in software side?

Which course I need to complete to get the job in software side? Can someone please give me the answer on this as soon as possible to me? It will be helpful for me if you can answer me soon! Thank you.

31st August 2015, 08:14 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Which course I need to complete to get the job in software side?

To enter into the software industry you should following courses.

If you want to be graduate then after 12 th

1. Get engineering degree in computer science

Or

Engineering degree in Information technology

2. Bachelor of computer application.

Or if you want job and can not do graduation the.

1. Diploma in computer application

2. Desktop publishing suite
31st August 2015, 09:46 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested for Software jobs then you have to complete B.Tech in Computer Science or in Information technology .Then you can get good Software jobs with a high salary.

The undergraduate computer software engineering curriculum focuses on programming techniques, information technology and computer science. Some typical courses include:

Computer science and mathematical fundamentals

Techniques and tools of advanced programming

Software specification and design

Software engineering foundations

Computer and human interaction

Database management

Many students who complete the bachelor's degree program can continue their studies and pursue either a master's or doctoral degree in computer software engineering. These graduate degrees are research-intensive and prepare graduates for upper-level managerial roles with computer software design corporations or as university instructors and professors.
1st September 2015, 12:16 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

It is not mandatory to do a particular course separately since it does not mention that you need to complete these courses to get a software job. But you just have a knowledge on some programming languages.

The List of the courses are given as follows.

<> C, C++ Data structures, JAVA, UNIX, LINUX and Many Programming courses like HTML etc.,

In addition to all these you need to have good percentage of marks in your graduation. For Core back ground candidates there is a Rule of the candidates would have studied the C Language as one subject.
1st September 2015, 12:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course I need to complete to get the job in software side? Can someone please give me the answer on this as soon as possible to me? It will be helpful for me if you can answer me soon! Thank you.
You can study B.E in Computer Science, ECE, IT, Electrical or you can study B.Tech in IT or can study MCA or can study BCA or BSC Computer Science with very good marks in all the subjects from 10th standard onwards. You should have sound knowledge in programming or in Testing. You must possess very good communication skill. This will give you a more opportunity to get a job in IT industry.
1st September 2015, 07:16 PM
Sam James

Taking B.E. Computer Science and Engineering is far better. Engineering is of course a graduate course but it is a professional degree. In job market BE/BTech has more value than Msc or MCA. But both of them will be doing the same job with nearly same salary.

The main advantage of BE/BTech is that you can complete a professional degree in 4 years but the minimum duration to complete MSc or MCA is 5 years (3+2).

Also the institution in which your are pursuing your degree is also very important.

1. BTEch/BE Computer Science and Engineering

2.MCA (Master of Computer Application)

3.MSc. Computer Science

Are the possible options in the order of preference.
2nd September 2015, 11:06 AM
haripriya1993
Member+

Hi,

There are various courses through which you can enter into IT sector.

1) B.E / B.Tech
2) M.E / M.Tech
3) M.C.A
4) B.C.A

Apart from this you can also try entering with certain diploma courses also.

There will be certain rounds and certain basic criteria like 10th, 12t , degree pass percentage.

The rounds include:

* APTITUTE
* GROUP DISCUSSION
* HR INTERVIEW
* TECHNICAL INTERVIEW

These rounds vary from one company to other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?