9th September 2016, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

How to get a software job after completion of BCA?

Am bca student so how to get a software job >>>>>>>>>>>>> and eligibility and what is extra qualifications? Can you please guide me with the information which I need to follow to get the job? Awaiting for the response soon.

9th September 2016, 09:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a software job after completion of BCA?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get software job after completion of BCA:

In order to get a software job, you are required to first meet the required eligibility criteria that is required for almost all the IT Companies. And here is the basic and general eligibility criteria required.

The basic educational qualification required for getting software job is "Graduate Degree" or a Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university.

As you have completed BCA course, I suggest you to pursue MCA (Master of Computer Application) course to find better job opportunities. And besides that, you are required to get good command over programming languages and quantitative aptitude to get selected as a Software Engineer.
9th September 2016, 09:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a software job after completion of BCA?

As you are a BCA student so, you are eligible to get software job. But there are very less chances for you to get a job in software companies with Just BCA qualification. Being a student of BCA, you can further go for MCA which is the best course available for you. I strongly recommend you to go for MCA after completing your BCA course.

You can get numerous job opportunities in top MNCs and other small scale companies after getting Master's degree (MCA) with academic record.

In order to get a job in software field, you should have scored 60% marks throughout your academic career which is required by most of the software companies.

If you are having pending backlog, then you are not eligible for recruitment in software companies.

If you are having year gap of more than 2 years throughout your studies, then you re not eligible to apply for jobs in software companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?