7th May 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a software job after completion of EEE?

Is it possible for me to get a software job after completion of EEE? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? What should be done from my side to ensure that I will get the software job? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
9th May 2017, 10:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a software job after completion of EEE?

It is very difficult to get a job in Software Companies after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

So you have to study B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or IT.

Being a diploma holder you can join through lateral entry to the 2 year of the B.E course.

After completion of the B.E or B.Tech course you are eligible to get a job in software companies.
10th May 2017, 06:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a software job after completion of EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to get a software job after completion of EEE? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? What should be done from my side to ensure that I will get the software job? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Yes, it is possible for you to get a software job after completion of EEE. You have to study software courses in order to get a job in software companies. There are various courses available like Java, C and C++, PHP, Big Data, Android Development, Java Script, Python, UNIX, SQL, Information Security etc. You can apply for a job in software companies and attend the selection process. It consists of aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview. Many EEE candidates are working in the software companies. You should prepare well to clear the aptitude test and should have good communication skills to clear the interview.
10th May 2017, 10:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible for you to get job in Software field after successful completion of Electrical Engineering course. There is a certain eligibility criteria that is to be followed in order to get job in Software sector.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in Software sector is "B.E/ B.Tech" in any of the below mentioned streams.

* Computer Science Engineering

* Information Technology

* Electronics and Communication Engineering

* Electrical Engineering

* Electronics and Computer Engineering ..etc.,

>> As you are done with B.E in Electrical Engineering, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to get job in Software Sector.

>> I suggest you to get good command over programming languages in order to get job easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?