9th September 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

List of best software companies in Punjab to get a job after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?

List of best software companies in Punjab to get a job after completion of B.Tech Computer Science? Can you please let me know what is the procedure I need to follow to apply for the job and get it? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  2. Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?
  3. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?
  4. Can I get a job in abroad after graduating in B.Tech computer science, Punjab
  5. Need tips to get job in good software companies just after B.Tech?
  6. List of software companies offering job for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  7. Jobs available in India for Computer Science Engineer having Diploma in German Language certificate? List of German software companies in India?
  8. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  9. What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?
  10. List of jobs which we can get after completion of computer engineering diploma?
  11. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  12. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for requirement to software companies?
  13. List of software companies in India providing scholarship or loan to study along with job -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks?
  15. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. List of best software companies to apply for job in India after completion of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a job in software industry after completion of B.Sc Computer Science for 5 years?
  18. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of ECE course?
9th September 2016, 04:13 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of best software companies in Punjab to get a job after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?

Some best software companies in Punjab to get a job after completion of B.Tech Computer Science:-

**Beta Soft Systems Pvt Ltd SCO 398, Top Floor, Sector 20
Panchkula

**Optimiser Infotech P Limited # 203, 1st Floor Sector 21A,
Chandigarh

**The Multimedia Designer Samrala Chowk,
Ludhiana

**SDP Labs Sco 264, 2nd Floor, Sector -44 C
Chandigarh

**ENest Chandigarh Road,
Ludhiana

**Pushtii Web & IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Sector - 74, SAS Nagar,
Mohali.
9th September 2016, 09:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best software companies in Punjab to get a job after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?

List of best Software Companies in Punjab for B.Tech in Computer Science Candidates:

There are many best and top software companies located in the region of Punjab (Mohali) and Chandigarh. They are,

>> Tech Mahindra
Ph. No: 0172 6668400

>> Seasia Consulting
Ph. No: +91 172 6614600

>> Infosys Technologies Ltd
Ph. No: 0172 502 1100

>> Net Solutions
Ph. No: 0172 4315 000

>> Span Infotech (India) Prvt. Ltd
Ph. No: +91 172 6675000

>> IDS Infotech Ltd
Ph. No: +91 172 509 7917

>> Mobera Systems Prvt Ltd
Ph. No: SCO 170-171-172, Sector 17 C, Chandigarh-160017

>> Bebo Technologies Prvt Ltd
Ph. No: +91 172 505 2156/ 504-6047
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?