9th March 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in Godrej Infotech Programmer Interview? Pattern of this Aptitude Test?

Hello,
I have got selected for the test for the position of Programmer at Godrej Infotech. Please provide me the pattern of the Aptitude Test and about the rounds available in this Interview. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Aptitude and HR Interview questions of Godrej Infotech?
  2. How many rounds are available in PathPartner Off-Campus Interview? Questions pattern of Aptitude Test?
  3. How many rounds are available in Dell Off-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post? Pattern of Aptitude Test?
  4. How to prepare for Interview of C and C++, Aptitude test and multiple technical rounds? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many rounds are there in interview of Accenture? Aptitude question papers of previous year? Whether Aptitude test is online based?
  6. Placement papers and pattern of Infosys and L&T Infotech Aptitude Tests?
  7. How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?
  8. How many rounds are there in L&T Infotech Off-Campus Drive?
  9. L&T Infotech Off-campus Aptitude Test has negative marking scheme?
  10. How many rounds are there in IBM on-campus interview? Detailed information about Aptitude Test?
  11. Which materials to use for preparation of TCS?
  12. How many rounds are there in Infosys on-campus interview? Sample Aptitude test papers for preparation?
  13. How many rounds are there in L&T Infotech Off-Campus Drive at Chennai?
  14. Is the TCS question paper format changed? How to prepare for TCS?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  16. Tips to prepare and crack Aptitude Test, Technical and HR rounds of HCL On-Campus Interview?
  17. How should I get prepare for TCS campus placement aptitude test? Will there be riddles and puzzles asked in the aptitude and interview rounds?
  18. Accenture campus recruitment selection procedure?
12th March 2016, 11:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Godrej Infotech Programmer Interview? Pattern of this Aptitude Test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have got selected for the test for the position of Programmer at Godrej Infotech. Please provide me the pattern of the Aptitude Test and about the rounds available in this Interview. Waiting for your reply.
Selection round for HCL recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview

New pattern for HCL recruitment:-

Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking

Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning

Test Section III/Test of communicative English
16th March 2016, 12:00 AM
iphone5s

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Godrej Infotech Programmer Interview? Pattern of this Aptitude Test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
There are total of 4 rounds available in the godrej company interview.

You need to pass all the 4 rounds.
Questions are very easy as well as basic.
So, just prepare yourself by getting yourself gearing up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?