23rd October 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare and crack Aptitude Test, Technical and HR rounds of HCL On-Campus Interview?

Hi,
HCL is going to come very soon for placement to our college, could you please give some tips for the preparation of Aptitude Test, Technical and HR rounds of HCL On-Campus Interview?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?
  2. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  3. How to prepare for Interview of C and C++, Aptitude test and multiple technical rounds? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  5. How many rounds are there in selection process of HCL?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  7. Important topics to prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical round of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  8. In Off-Campus interview of HCL for Technical department post, how many rounds are there?
  9. How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?
  10. How many rounds are available in Deloitte On-Campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  11. How can I prepare to crack HCL off-campus aptitude test?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  13. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  14. How should I get prepare for TCS campus placement aptitude test? Will there be riddles and puzzles asked in the aptitude and interview rounds?
  15. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  16. How to get placed in TCS being Electronics and communication student?
  17. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  18. How many rounds are there in Infosys on-campus interview? Sample Aptitude test papers for preparation?
14th November 2015, 12:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare and crack Aptitude Test, Technical and HR rounds of HCL On-Campus Interview?

Tips for preparation of Recruitment Drive of HCL :-

- Have rigorous practice of aptitude. Books from RS Agarwal are enough for good preparation.
- You should also practice questions from online platforms like indiabix, freshersworld and m4maths as they have previous years' questions.
- The online test is conducted by Aspiring Minds (AMCAT) so you can also take up tests from Aspiring Minds.
- You should also practice questions based on C and Data Structures as these topics are included in the written test.
- For the technical interview, you should know your domain well especially fundamentals and adequate knowledge in at least two subjects. Apart from this, you should have good knowledge of the projects/training/internship undertaken by you.
- You should know programming with proficiency in one programming language. Knowing DBMS is a plus.
- For HR interview, be prepared with answers for common HR questions. Make sure you bear a positive attitude and good communication skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?