13th April 2016, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in IBM ASE Off-Campus Drive?

Hello,
Can anyone of you please let me know the selection procedure in IBM Off-Campus Drive for ASE recruitment? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are available in IBM ASE Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  2. When the notification of Tech Mahindra ASE Off-Campus Drive will be released? Details of Venue in Chennai?
  3. Salary of ASE in IBM? Chances of promotions?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in IBM Off-Campus Drive for a BCA graduate?
  5. How can I get job in IBM through Off-campus Drive?
  6. What I should having 69.6% in B.Tech rather required 70% for IBM Off campus?
  7. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When will the Off-Campus Drives of TCS, IBM and Infosys will be held in Delhi for B.E. graduates? Procedure of registration?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of IBM Off-Campus drive?
  10. Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  11. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for B.Tech graduates?
  12. Can I attend IBM Off-Campus Drive while having 2 years of gap in Polytechnic Diploma?
  13. What is the pattern of IBM Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Latest placement papers for preparation?
  14. Eligibility to apply in IBM Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 87.86% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 73% In B.Tech?
  15. Can I attend IBM GBS Off-Campus Drive with 7.5 CGPA in MCA?
  16. When IBM will conduct Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad? Eligibility criteria and pattern for B.E. fresher?
  17. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive if secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in both 10th and 12th?
  18. Pattern of IBM Off-Campus drive for Associate System Engineer post? What are my chances of selection if went through reference?

14th April 2016, 07:31 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Selection procedure in IBM ASE Off-Campus Drive?

Selection procedure of IBM is done mainly through the interview rounds in which there are 4 rounds.
You have to clear all the rounds in order to get into the company and finally to be called as IBM employee.

So, in order to attempt the interview you need to apply for the recruitment drive and after applying you will be given the scheduled date to appear for the interview, and then after you have to go through he 4 major interview rounds, i am mentioning the interview rounds:

1. Written test.
2. technical Round.
3. Group Discussion.
4. HR Round.

15th April 2016, 07:13 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

IBM stands for International Business Machine and it is a well reputed computer hardware company. The selection procedure for the IBM includes following stages :
First of all you will have to appear in the online entrance exam. After clearing the exam you will have to face English Summary Writing Test. After that you have to participate in the group discussion. After clearing these stages you have to face the interview. After clearing the technical and personal interview you will get selected in IBM.

15th April 2016, 09:04 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

International Business Machines (IBM) is one of the top most multinational companies. You are interested to get job in this company as Associate System Engineer post. You want to know about the selection procedure for this post. Following are the details for this post:

Educational qualification: Student must possess B.E/ B.Tech / MCA/ MTech from any recognized university. The student also contain throughout 65% in their academics. There should not have any standing arrears at the time of interview.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of three phases:

--Online Aptitude Test

--Online Business Communication Test

--Interview (Technical Interview followed by HR interview)

**You want to apply as off campus drive. So in my opinion you have to be in regular touch with its website to get aware of the latest notification of the off campus drive.

15th April 2016, 11:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of IBM for the post of ASE is given below.

- Off-campus drive :
1. Online aptitude test
2. Group Discussion
3. Technical interview
4. HR interview

On-campus drive :
1. Online aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. HR interview

15th April 2016, 12:25 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Selection procedure in IBM Off-Campus Drive for ASE recruitment basically has four round.
And it is mandatory to qualify all the 4 rounds in order to get to the final Rounds.
I am mentioning the list of all the rounds that is being conducted in selection procedure in IBM Off-Campus Drive for ASE recruitment.

1. Written test. [online or offline]
2. Group Discussion.
3. Technical Interview.
4. HR Round.

** If you qualify all these rounds then you are 100% in in the company.

15th April 2016, 01:22 PM
january2016

IBM selection process is same as other company. Yes, there are some different kind of job profile IBM sued to provide to the employee, so you should be very alert that what you have applied for and what kind of job profile you are getting. If you are not comfortable with the job profile then let HR know about this, else it will be very tough for you to cope up with new things.

Selection procedures follow 4 rounds:

1. Written Test.
2. Technical Round.
3. Group Discussion.
4. HR Round.

And then you will be called for some formal one to one interaction and then you will get job offer in 7 days and and job letter in another 7-8 days.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?