24th September 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Interview?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I want to apply for Off-Campus Interview of Syntel. I want to know what are all the documents require for applying in this Interview? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Interview being a B.Sc(Statistics) graduate?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? Important GD Topics and last 5 years Aptitude question papers for preparation?
  3. What is the latest pattern of Syntel On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  4. How can I contact being selected but haven't received confirmation by Syntel? -- [New]
  5. In which college Syntel Pool Campus Interview is going to be held in Haryana? Eligibility to attend and salary offered for freshers?
  6. Latest placement papers and pattern of Syntel off-campus interview?
  7. Why my name is not enlisted in merit list if got mailed and phone call about selection in Syntel Off-Campus Interview?
  8. Can I be eligible for campus interview in Syntel, Wipro or Mahindra Tech after scoring 76%, 73% in 10th and 12th respectively?
  9. How many rounds are there in On-Campus interview of Syntel? Tips for preparation?
  10. Is GD round available in Syntel Pool Campus Interview? Topics for preparation?
  11. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  12. Am I eligible to attend Syntel Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 3 years after 12th?
  13. Pattern of Syntel Campus Recruitment Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?
  15. What is the pattern of Syntel Online Campus Recruitment Paper? What is recruitment process of Syntel?
  16. What is the syllabus of Syntel recruitment exam?
  17. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement with 65% in B.Tech and with backlog in 7th semester?
  18. Test papers for Syntel Campus Selection Exam?
31st January 2016, 07:51 PM
january2016

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Interview?

There are nothing important document that will be required while applying for the Syntel off campus interview.
While applying for the Syntel off campus interview you need to fill the following information about your self:

1. Name
2. Father's Name
3. Mother's Name.
4. Current college/ Specialization.
5. Pass out year.
6. Current percentage.
7. Programming skills.
8. Your projects either minor or the major.

** So these are the information that you will need to provide while applying for the
Syntel campus drive after qualifying the test you need to think about the documents
and all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?